Columbia Ravenice Micro Tab Sock - Women's
When you need to run, get a sock that fits the urge.
Sometimes your hectic life makes you want to scream or give up (or both). Instead of leaving your job and other responsibilities for good, slip on the Columbia Women's Ravenice Micro Tab Sock and see how you feel after a long trail run. Odds are you'll feel much better thanks in part to this below-the-ankle sock's Omni Wick advanced evaporation technology, which prevents blister-birthing moisture build-up despite the hot summer day.
- The merino wool helps the sock breathe, wick moisture, and resist the growth of odors throughout your trail runs
- Dynamic cushion technology reduces the impact of rocky downhill sections
- Flat toe seam reduces toe-rub so you don't have to brave blisters
- Mesh vents dump excess heat once your trail takes you out into the hot sun
- Stretchy Y-Tab keeps the sock in its place while you take a few thousand steps
- Arch compression supports your foot, and the mesh flex zones help to keep the fit feeling natural
- Anatomical left and right foot fit, because they're shaped differently