- Detail Images
Monsoon rain protection at the ready.
- Waterproof breathable Omni-Tech membrane, a DWR coating, and fully taped seams ensure this rain shell blocks out persistent rain
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining holds your body heat close despite the damp, chilly weather, which comes in handy while camping or hiking in the rain
- Adjustable storm hood, hook-and-loop cuffs, and an adjustable hem drawcord keeps the elements from blowing inside to your dry layers
- Underarm vents dumper excess heat during muggy summer storms
- Waterproof zippers reduce vulnerabilities during the rainy season
- Hand pockets, a chest pocket, and an internal security pocket hold your essentials and electronics where they won't get wet
Share your thoughts
usefulness is limited
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I'll give it three stars because it is stylish and relatively quiet. A good town jacket but does not breathe well. Columbia omni dry is better rated for breathability, but does cost more. I can't tell that the omni heat is any warmer than any other lining would be. Too heavy and bulkly to be very practical for backpacking. I sized up to XXL for more torso length and shoulder room. 6'4 220 lbs.
Sizing is accurate. I have had this jacket for just over a month and so far I have been impressed, I purchased this jacket over other rain jackets on all the positive reviews. This jacket is a combination between a wind breaker and a rain jacket. I find myself wearing it often as it is stylish, light, waterproof and warm. My only complaint is the coloring was just the opposite of the pictures. I purchased the black jacket and was surprised that is was actually more grey. Would recommend this jacket.
Wait and see
Headin to Costa Rica in a month ... I'll let u know how it holds up. The fit is true.( I'm 6'3 220 athletic build). XL is perfect.
WET Inside and OUT
This is a great jacket for walking into work from the parking lot in a light drizzle. Thats where it ends. I went on an ATV trip to WV on a very cold and rainy weekend. This jacket failed. After about 2 hours of riding I was soaking wet all over the front torso and shoulders. My friends had cheap coleman pvc and were dry the whole trip. So I came home and ordered a well reviewed Marmot at twice the cost. I sure am glad I never took the Columbia backpacking.
Great Rain Jacket
First off the fit was a little small but not by much compared to my other Columbia jackets. I love Columbia's Omni-Tech material and will continue to buy their products. I promise it will be worth it once you give it a try!