- Detail Images
When you go for a hike, run, or bike ride, you turn up the heat, and to cool down you don the ultra-wicking, quick-drying Columbia Men's Quickest Wick Top. With light, stretchy pinhole mesh at high-sweat zones and soft, smooth stretch jersey, this top has the power to move away sweat from your skin to let it evaporate quickly for optimal comfort in the heat. Ergonomic flatlock seams prevent chafing, so neither heat nor discomfort can slow you down.
- Polyester and elastane softie stretch jersey feels soft next to skin and allows freedom of movement
- Omni-Wick pinhole mesh at arms and front and back torso wicks away moisture for cool, dry comfort when things heat up
- Superfast-drying Omni-Wick EVAP inserts work to keep you dry in high-sweat zones under arms and at center back
- Omni-Shade provides UPF 30 sun protection for enduring fun in the sun
- Antimicrobial treatment fights odor-causing microbes so you stay fresh longer
- Ergonomic flatlock seams prevent painful chafing
Share your thoughts
It does most of what it claims.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
It's light weight, it wicks pretty well, it doesn't smell after a long run like some of my UA does. But if you really work up a sweat it sticks to you. More than most of the wicking garments I've used.
when we get spread too thin at work, we suffer. when our persipration spreads out so thin, it works more readily and we feel drier and cooler. EVAP spreads out our persipration to expedite what it's there for... evaporate and cool.