- Detail Images
First in its class for warmth and looks.
- Omni-Tech shell blocks out rain and snow while allowing water vapor to escape
- Stretchy shell and internal stretch panels give you excellent mobility
- Fully taped seams and waterproof zippers keep wet stuff on the outside where it belongs
- Thermal reflective lining boosts the warmth of the Omni-Heat 80g insulation by 20% to keep you toasty without adding a lot of bulk
- Active fit and articulated elbows offer a sleek look that's ready for action
- Underarm venting lets you cool off on the chairlift ride after a high-energy run
- Adjustable storm hood can be removed for sunny days
- Powder skirt can be snapped out of the way or, if you're going into town, removed
- Adjustable contoured cuffs and inner comfort cuffs with thumbholes seal out snow and cold air
- Multiple pockets, including inner security, media, and goggle pockets and an outer pass pocket keep you organized on the slopes
Share your thoughts
warm & sleek
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
really warm but not bulky. weird to not have reinforced zippers but it does make the jacket have smoother lines and it's actually kind of nice to not have to worry about undoing velcro when you walk in the lodge. my arms are pretty short, so the sleeves are too long, but the inner comfort cuffs are nice. the outer pockets are a little small for my liking but again they keep the jacket looking slim. haven't worn it in the rain yet but it's great in the snow, love the hood and how toasty warm it is!
Hi what is your return or exchange policy...
Hi what is your return or exchange policy if I find it doesn't fit?
Emma, we have an unlimited return policy, no questions asked! So you may return or exchange at any time.