- Detail Images
Fitted winter warmth.
Treat yourself right with the Columbia Women's Powerfly Down Jacket. Packed with 800-fill down insulation, this toasty jacket keeps you warm while you camp beneath the stars, enjoy the cold mountain air, or stroll through the ski base area. Its feminine cut flatters and means it's easy to layer your weatherproof shell over top when the snow really starts to come down.
- This down jacket has a flattering feminine cut, a drop tail, and a smooth exterior for sleek style
- 800-Fill down insulation keeps you snug and warm during early morning errand runs
- Omni-Shield technology resists liquids and stains, helps shield you from the elements, and dries three to five times faster than untreated fabrics
- Omni-Heat (thermal reflective technology) helps regulate your temperature by reflecting and retaining your body's warmth while dissipating moisture and excess heat to keep you comfortable
- Drawcord adjustable hem seals in warmth and blocks out the cold
- Comfort cuffs won't squeeze your wrists and an abrasion-resistant chin guard keeps chin-rub at bay
- Two zippered hand pockets stash your tissues, lip balm, or cell