- Mesh upper offers serious breathability while the added EVA strips add flexible support and TPU toe cap offers some protection from rocks
- Water and air moves easily in and out of the upper for comfort and quick drying
- Elasticized lace features a locking, quick-pull design to let you get in and out easily
- Techlite footbed offers extra cushion on uneven terrain whether on land or in the water
- Half-length shank offers stability with added rigidity to the super-soft, lightweight midsole
- Techlite midsole features drainage ports that channel water down through the foam and out the sides
- Omni-Grip outsole utilizes sticky rubber with siped lugs for traction on wet, dry, and loose surfaces
Share your thoughts
Write your question here...Looking for a...
Write your question here...Looking for a shoe that allows for good drainage, but dosen't get packet with sand through the holes?
I have picked up a pebble or two but have not packed in soil or sand. It shakes free as quickly as it would pack in, stabilizing the insertion of sand
Son used these in Minnesota BWCA - they were awesome and performed great - he loved them. They haven't cleaned up like we had hoped but they perform great and he's looking forward to this summer's scout camp to use again for all the aquatics.
Do you offer the same lacing in a much...
Do you offer the same lacing in a much less expensive mens summer shoe?: I'm interested in an around the house inexpensive mesh top with this lacing system- easy on and off. Thanks much
Get whatever shoes you want and add the Yankz lacing system to them. www.yankz.com