- Detail Images
Insulated snow boots for little girls.
- Integrated rubber outsole, toe box, and side walls lock winter wetness out
- Water- and wind-resistant nylon material helps keep the elements from encroaching on her winter fun
- Felt liner provides insulation in temps up to -25 degrees F (-32 C) and is removable for easy washing
- Adjustable elastic instep strap keeps her foot firmly in place
- Drawstring and cord lock closure helps keep snow from sneaking in
Share your thoughts
Warm, cozy, easy on and off!
We've been in Columbia boots for a few winters now and they continue to be great. Super warm felt liners (rated to -25F) make these a no brainer for stomping around, sledding, whatever you have in mind. They slip on easy and stay on tight - even if the elastic doesn't seem to make a difference. They are a little stiff out of the box but they seem to loosen up as they are worn.
5 stars for one simple reason - no complaints from the kid, ever!