- Detail Images
A pretty puffy she'll wear even long after the shred session ends.
Hurrah for the Columbia Girls' Powder Lite Hybrid Puffer Jacket that won't make your kid look like part of a s'more! With feminine lines and a non-marshmallow-y silhouette, this jacket is destined to become your girl's favorite piece on and off the hill. But it's not just a pretty piece—the Powder is a high-tech, high-loft cozy number made for riding in wintry weather, with Omni-Shield protection against rain, snow, and stains; and it breathes to keep her comfortably, ideally dry. Add to that stretchy panels that allow the kind of mobility a young ripper needs, and she's pretty much got it all.
- Polyester Luster DP taffeta with Omni-Shield advanced repellency resists water and stains, dries quickly, and breathes to keep her dry from the outside and inside
- Two-way stretch panels allow freedom of movement
- 150g polyester faux-down insulation is toasty-warm and high-loft for efficient, compressible comfort
- 210T nylon taffeta lining slides on easy, wicks moisture, and feels fabulous next to skin
- Zippered pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Winter time can be very difficult with my daughter. I bundle her up when it's cold but as soon as she gets in the car she complains about being hot. The stretch panels allow for plenty of movement and it's a warm coat that isn't SO puffy that she keeps it on in the car too. I'm so excited. It is adorable and very soft but also keeps her warm. We love it!