Warmth on top of warmth.
Incredibly lightweight, warm, and comfortable, the Columbia Men's Platinum Plus 740 Turbodown Hooded Jacket is bound to become your new, go-to when the wind is howling and temperatures are dropping.
Packed with 740 TurboDown insulation, this jacket combines lofty, water-resistant 700-fill goose down with 40g of OmniHeat synthetic insulation to provide toasty performance—even when the rain starts to come down. To even further your warmth, an Omni-Heat Reflective Lite lining bounces heat back to your body to double as an extra line of defense against the cold. An adjustable hood and hem, combined with bound cuffs help you batten down the hatches when the weather really takes a turn for the worse, while multiple zippered pockets easily store your maps, wallet, phone, and car keys.
- Lightweight and warm jacket for cold, wet winter days
- Goose down and synthetic insulation offer top-notch warmth
- Water-resistant design helps shed moisture
- Regular fit enhances ease of movement and makes layering easy
- Adjustable hood and hem provides customizable protection
- Zippered pockets carries valuables
- Item #COL01CX
- Q & A
great every day jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xl
The 740 turbodown is great everyday jacket if you was going to be in snow drizzle ...sleeting ...misting...i would recommend you get a shell to go over this like a lightweight raincoat ..to keep you dry the shell is water resistant not waterproof so keep that in mind as for warmth it depends on the person wearing it. for me a thermal shirt ...sweatshirt im good till 30 degrees .. im really impress what they did with this jacket i highly recommend it to anyone seeking a great everyday jacket to wear