- Detail Images
Sleek style meets coziness.
- Jersey face fabric is casual and laid-back, while the Sherpa backer is cozy and warm
- Slight shirttail hem keeps your backside covered
- Ribbed cuffs prevent cold air from blowing into your sleeves
- Handwarmer pockets protect your paws from the cold, and the snap-down chest pockets hold small essentials
Share your thoughts
Warmer Than You'd Expect
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
When I first got this jacket, I thought it was kinda light and didn't think it would be any better than a normal hoodie. Boy, was I wrong. I can't stop wearing this thing because it's one of the warmest jackets I own. That being said, it's not a jacket you'd wear by itself out in subzero temperatures. It's not too bulky, so it's great for layering. It's definitely got space for layering underneath as well, too.
It's a good fit and it looks cute to boot. I'm tempted to buy the other colors as well (I've only got the green one).