Phurry on the inside, tough wind-fighting protection on the outside.
- Omni-Wind Block membrane keeps chilling winds from getting to you while still breathing for comfort
- Stretchy softshell features a smooth, abrasion-resistant outer face and a soft, snuggly fleece inner face
- Omni-Shield water-resistant coating keeps the jacket dry in a drizzle or light snowstorm
- Storm hood adjusts to fit your head for better visibility
- Drawcord bottom hem and hook-and-loop cuff tabs
Share your thoughts
Get this jacket!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this jacket on sale and I compared it to the REI brand soft shell. Hands down this jacket beats it. I'm crazy about inside pockets and this jacket has an inside chest pocket that zips up (REI brand did not). This jacket is waterproof (tested, and true to word) and wind proof (REI brand left me shivering with the slightest breeze). I live in CO and I work out on the plains. It gets EXTREMELY windy out there. And this jacket has gotten me through 15 degree days (with wool layers underneath of course). There is a chin gaurd that keeps your face warm and the inside of the jacket is super soft. I've taken it camping, hiking , fallen in the dirt, and taken it to work. It's my go to jacket, honest. I'm 5'4" - 105 lbs and got an xsmall, fits like a dream and can still layer underneath.