It has high hopes.
Aim for the top when to take to the trail in the Columbia Men's Peakfreak XCRSN II Mid Leather Outdry Hiking Boot. With a supportive mid-top height and waterproof construction, this boot is ready to tackle the toughest terrain and handle whatever the weather throws at you.
A durable leather and suede upper provides stability and long-lasting toughness, and it's backed with an OutDry membrane to ward off sudden downpours, muddy trails, and occasional stream crossings. The TechLite midsole ensures a responsive feel that keeps you energized on the trail, and it cushions your foot from rocky ground. Rounding things out is an aggressively-lugged Omni-Grip outsole for reliable traction whether it's wet or dry.
- Lightweight and waterproof trail trekker
- Leather upper with supportive suede overlays
- OutDry waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- TechLite midsole cushions and provides energy return
- Omni-Grip outsole offers grip on varied terrain
- Mid-top height for ankle support
- Item #COL01HW