- Detail Images
Protection, comfort, and fit you can count on while you tour, mountaineer, or climb.
As you unzip the hand pocket on the Columbia Women's Peak Power II Jacket for one last shot from the summit before the return trip on the trail, the rain starts to fall. It may be a long way down, but thanks to the Peak's 20K-rated fabric and fully taped seams, you stay well-protected from the elements as you wind your way down the seven miles to the trailhead.
- 20K-rated Omni-Dry technology and fully taped seams offer protection from the snow, hail, and rain
- Highly breathable, ensuring the transfer of water vapor to outside the shell to keep you comfortable while you ski, tour, or hike
- Smooth nylon lining slides easily over layers
- An active, feminine fit flatters your curves, gives you plenty of room to layer underneath, and provides unrestricted movement
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat while you bootpack, lap the terrain park, or snowshoe
- Helmet-compatible hood offers solid protection from the elements
- Multiple chest and hand pockets offer easy access to your energy goo, cell, tissues, or radio