Stay warm—stay mobile.
The Columbia Women's Passo Alto Hybrid Insulated Jacket gives you the best of both words: the warmth of a technical insulated jacket, and the freedom and flexibility of a softshell. This jacket is great for alpine climbs when you need to be warm, and you need full use of your arms to get you where you're going.
- Nylon ripstop is lightweight, packable, and slides easily under a shell
- Breathable Heat Thermo Stretch panels under the arms are flexible to support maximum range of motion
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency system sheds moisture so you stay dry longer
- Synthetic insulation, made with 50% recycled polyester keeps you warm and is easier on the environment
- Omni-Heat warmth-reflecting lining helps stop body heat from escaping
- Comfort cuffs and drawcord hem seal out cold air
- Dropped tail keeps your backside covered