Your cold feet have a new BFF.
The Columbia Women's Packed Out Omni-Heat Slipper greets cold winter mornings with a warm hug made possible by space-age technology known as Omni-Heat. The shiny Omni-Heat lining reflects your body heat back to your feet to boost warmth, which is cool if you're mapping out the next route at basecamp or just fetching a latte in a blizzard.
- Lined with reflective Omni-Heat technology which stores your heat for long-lasting warmth along with all-over perforations to keep things breathable
- Light quilted insulation works with the Omni-Heat thermal lining to achieve warmth without bulk
- Water-resistant nylon upper wears comfortably and shrugs off light wind and moisture
- Removable EVA footbed provides additional comfort and support
- Omni-Grip outsole provides non-slip traction borrowed from Columbia's hiking boots
Share your thoughts
Great shoe, endures....
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
My husband desperately searched for a surprise Christmas gift. Upon opening I said "oh, how nice" thinking, slippers, really slipper for a Christmas gift. Fell in love 1st day wearing. The soft quilted top seems waterproof (as many trips thru wet drive way to mail box) & rubber sole is quite durable. Top notch quality one expects from Columbia. I'm rough on any shoe, but the Omni Heat looks & feels brand new, a year after receiving. Great gift item or do your self a favor by ordering a pair for yourself.
I'm looking for an ultra-light base camp...
I'm looking for an ultra-light base camp bootie/shoe. How much do these weigh?
Hey there! The weight is: size 7, � pair = 5 oz/140 g. This information is from the Columbia website. Hope this helps!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These slippers are so cozy and comfy, I hate to take them off. In fact, I'm wearing them right now!