- Omni-Heat reflective liner reflects heat back in toward your body while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape
- Polyester insulation locks in heat, even if it gets wet
- Omni-Grip non-marking outsole provides optimal traction on any surface
- Removable EVA footbed absorbs shock and cushions
Share your thoughts
Needed a 7 for my size 8 (41 Eruo) feet
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
I bought a pair of 8's for camp slippers (every other boot and shoe I own is a size 8) and returned them for a 7. Have not worn them outside yet, but think they'll be great. Size 7 weighed in at 13.4oz. Found it interesting that the size 7's came in a smaller box than the 8's.
Perfect durable camp slippers.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I took these bad boys on a week long climbing trip to indian creek/ red rocks Nevada. They keep your feet super toasty at camp and they have pretty good traction for slippers. I took these shoes on some pretty technical approaches which thinking about it now I probably should not have done. The only problem is that the heel slips out on super steep terrain. But they are warm, comfy, and light. Perfect to throw in the pack. Plus they are pretty cheap!
Comfy, warm, perfect around the house.
For the price these are tough to beat. When the cold winter blows and thermostat in your house is set just high enough to keep the pipes from freezing, throw on the Columbia Packed Out Omni-Heat Slipper and stoke the fire. The outsole lets you step out into the snow to grab more firewood. Perfect winter house slipper!