Now you just need a lighter canoe.
- Highly drainable mesh upper dries quickly
- Quick-lacing system locks down quickly and securely
- Adjustable heel locking system dials in your fit
- Contour Comfort 1D footbed offers cushioned comfort, and features an anti-microbial treatment to discourage odors
- Techlite molded midsole offers lightweight protection from rough terrain
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber outsole provides excellent traction on wet or dry surfaces
Share your thoughts
These are the best!
I have been a whitewater river guide for 9 years and have had a lot of water shoes. I was surprised, but these are the best yet! These shoes are super grippy on rock and rubber, wet or dry. Incredibly comfortable barefoot (though I wear them with my drysuit mostly). When hiking through sand, they can let a little in, but that's the trade off you get when getting shoes that drain. I LOVE these shoes!
Used these on a four week trip to Costa Rica and was so glad I decided on these instead of water shoes and light hiking shoes. Comfortable and cute, with or without socks. Even wet they never rubbed or gave me blisters. I only wish they dried a little faster, but even damp they were not uncomfortable.