Team up: it's you and the Orbit Freeze against the cool world.
With a shell, as part of a bomber 1-2 punch against nasty weather, or alone to nip shoulder-season chill in the bud, the Columbia Women's Orbit Freeze Insulated Jacket is as versatile as it is lovely. To keep this jacket light and low-profile, the Omni-Heat reflective lining rebounds your body's own warmth, and the 100-gram insulation cozies you up. When worn solo, this jacket breathes so you stay dry and free from sweat. The exterior also is water- and stain-resistant so it won't be marred by a stray beverage at après-ski.
- Shell's Omni-Shield coating resists water and stains and dries quickly
- Lightweight 100g Omni-Heat insulation keeps you toasty warm
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining retains warmth your body makes, breathes, and wicks moisture for optimal comfort
- Active fit allows room for movement but provides shaped, non-bulk comfort
- Inner comfort cuffs with thumbholes and adjustable drawcord hem keep jacket in place and the cold out
- Zips into compatible 3-point Interchange System shells from Columbia for a superwarm, dry duo against the elements
- Two zippered hand and interior security pockets hold essentials