- Detail Images
Carrying all your necessities (however you define them) for weekday and weekend treks.
It's the weekend, so load up a big lunch, extra layers, and a camera into the Columbia Montlake Backpack and head for the hills. What's that, you want to bring along your tablet? All right, but take that laptop out of its compartment and leave it at home. We have have to draw the line somewhere.
- Techlite shoulder straps are made from 12mm foam and feature a contoured shape for maximum carrying comfort
- Load-lifter straps, sternum strap, and hip-belt help support your load
- Foam-padded back offers comfort, support, and protection for your gear
- Tough, durable fabric is treated with Omni-Shield DWR treatment to shed light precipitation and resist stains
- Separate external access to your laptop (up to 17in) lets you get at your spare brain without disturbing the contents of the main compartment
- Laptop compartment features dense EVA foam shock-absorbing insert for extra protection
- Dedicated tablet sleeve, internal organizer, and external pockets organize your sundries
- Compression straps help pull your load close to your back when the pack's half-full