- Detail Images
Light, slim, warm.
When you need to stay warm during mid-winter storms on the slopes, slide the Columbia Women's Mighty Lite III Insulated Jacket underneath your weatherproof shell. This jacket's synthetic insulation and Thermal Reflective technology work together to keep the heat on while you wait for first chair.
- Water-resistant Omni-Shield advanced repellency helps protect you from the wet during a surprise snowball attack in the resort parking lot or at the lodge
- Omni-Heat reflective technology uses a dotted lining to reflect and retain your body heat while also wicking excess moisture, and Omni-Heat synthetic insulation adds to the heat so you can stay warm on storm days and chilly lift rides
- Active fit and sleek look mean this jacket works well under your ski shell and on its own around town
- High collar, wrist gaiters, comfort cuffs, and adjustable drawcord hem block out the cold
- Two front pockets warm your hands while an internal security pocket holds your cell, ID, or cash
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love this jacket! It is so great. It's really low profile, really lightweight, very warm, and flattering. I want one in every color. I can wear this alone on really cold winter days if I'm moving around (walking the dogs, hiking, xc-skiing...) But I usually wear a shell over it if I'm not moving around too much. It fits true to size, I purchased a size Large (5'8" 38" chest, 30" waist) I love it.
I am not a fan of Columbia sportswear.. I do believe they give a good bang for the buck when buying for the family.
My wife asked for one and I hesitantly obliged her. It is a nice jacket and it even has a fairly flattering fit. I guess I was expecting something a bit more dumpy fitting. She likes the longer and open cuff ends with the thumb loop cuff liner.
Overall I would say this is a worthy purchase. Time will tell how well the Omni heat liner will hold up.