- Detail Images
Don't waste your warmth.
The Columbia Mezzontint II Jacket shields you from warmth-stripping wind and snow so you don't have to work to keep your body temperature up. Why waste your fire shivering on a windy lift or trudging through wet snow when you'd rather use that drive for jack-hammering moguls or carving perfect lines?
- Omni-Tech membrane seals out moisture while remaining breathable
- 20k-rated fabric means you'll stay dry even in heavy, wet snow
- Omni-Heat reflective tech lining keeps your body heat where you need it
- Underarm vents get rid of swampy air when your internal engines start churning out heat
- Adjustable hood keeps your head warm until you ditch it for around-town wear
- Snap-back powder skirt can be deployed to keep snow out when you're skiing in the deep stuff
- Adjustable cuffs prevent snow and cold air from sliding up your sleeves
- Plenty of pocket space including a media and goggle pocket make it easier to haul your essentials
Share your thoughts
I was looking at this jacket for wearing...
I was looking at this jacket for wearing out in about in Canada, it often get quite windy here and drop to -20-30C, would this keep me warm, or do you have another recommendations? Thanks.