Frigid January days require no magic; just a damn good glove.
- With 100g Omni-Heat insulation, you get a heat-holding layer with a reflective surface to keep all your hand's warmth on the inside during very cold days
- Omni-Tech membrane keeps wet snow out but also encourages breathability to prevent clammy hands
- Tough but breathable nylon body fabric withstands a ski season of abuse
- PU palm grip helps you hang on to your ski pole or sled's handlebar
- A long cuff with a one-hand-adjustable drawstring keeps out snow
- A nose wipe on the back thumb keeps you snot- and chafe-free
Share your thoughts
Can I return this for a Medium sized glove?...
Can I return this for a Medium sized glove? It was a gift and is too big for my fiance
Unfortunately this was the 2011 version of the Columbia Majik Wand II Glove and we are completely out of stock. We can do a return for you or find another option to exchange for. Please contact our customer service Gearheads by chat or phone for a quick and efficient return process.