Rediscover the magic of winter.
Keep the magic of winter alive with the Columbia Women's Loveland Omni-Heat Boots. Whether you're building a snowman or out delivering freshly baked cookies to neighbors, these boots will keep your feet dry and toasty. Omni-Heat Reflective lining combined with high levels of synthetic insulation protect your feet from the cold. The Omni-Tech waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your feet dry, while the waterproof upper offers style with its crosshatched quilted detailing. An Omni-Grip outsole ensures advanced traction and grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- A stylish and casual winter boot for everyday use
- Waterproof upper with crosshatched quilted detailing
- Omni-Tech construction is waterproof and breathable
- Synthetic insulation traps and retains heat
- Omni-Heat Reflective lining reflects body heat
- Techlite midsole provides cushioning and comfort
- Omni-Grip ensures traction in variable conditions
- Item #COL01HI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Take a coupon get 20% off! this site: outdoorback.tk
Perfect fit and light weight!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These boots rock! Fit is true to my normal shoe size. I have been in some deep wet snow in these and they are waterproof. They are like a sneaker mixed with a sleeping bag for your foot. They stay up well and easy to slide on and off.
Light Weight and Warm
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Women's 6.5
These boots are very light-weight, warm, and comfortable. Perfect for being out in cold winter conditions. I was really impressed by the weight of these boots, especially for how warm they are. I ordered a women's 6.5 and they are a little tight slipping on. I would recommend sizing up, especially if you like to wear thick winter socks like I do. A really cozy boot with great grip!