- Detail Images
The Columbia Women's Jewel Basin Hooded Jacket inspires you to take your lunch to the park, escape to the mountains, or run errands on your townie. The Omni-Shield technology helps shelter you from the elements while cozy insulation keeps you warm during your short hike or trek around the ski village.
- Modern, feminine cut with a touch of mountain flair
- Omni-Shield technology resists liquids and stains, helps shield you from the elements, and dries three to five times faster than untreated fabrics
- Microtemp XF insulation warms your core on chilly early morning hikes or cold evenings around the campfire
- Comfort cuffs and a quilted hood offer protection against the elements and seal in warmth
- Two hand pockets and an internal security pocket stash your cell, wallet, or keys
Share your thoughts
Perfect for Town
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am 5'7", about 130lbs. and the size Small fits me perfectly. The sleeves are even long enough! Hugs me in the right places but not too snug. The outer layer is a soft, flannel-like cotton-ish material which is super-cozy. Only downside is the hood is not removable... but I like having a hood most of the time, so that's okay. Perfect little jacket for those quick trips to town on a snowy, winter day!