- Omni-Freeze ICE technology utilizes your body's perspiration to create a cooling effect in hot temps
- Omni-Shade technology offers you UPF 50-rated protection against excessive sun exposure that can lead to dehydration and burns
- Stretchy Omni-Wick fabric draws moisture away from your skin to help speed up evaporation to keep you dry and comfortable
- Mesh panels in the chest, back, and upper area offer ventilation during rigorous, hot activities
- Antimicrobial finish in the fibers helps eliminate odors caused by moisture
Share your thoughts
Good tech tee
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I don't think the magic ICE tech does anything, but the shirt is lightweight, wicks and breathes fine.
The Large fits my broad shoulders and 36C/D chest nicely. The body is loose but not baggy. I'm not a fan of the little cap sleeves but apparently companies think women have something against the short sleeves that men get, so I tolerate them.
Cut is key
My special lady friend needed a good short-sleeve synthetic that didn't pull up over her climbing harness or fit like my shirts, and this one got the job done nicely. It's a bit on the long side, which is perfect for climbing.