Whether you're about to play tennis, a round of golf with the girls, or head out for a short hike, wear the Columbia Women's Innisfree Polo Short-Sleeve Shirt.
- Polyester fabric dries quickly, wicks moisture away, and feels smooth and comfortable against your skin
- Short-sleeve polo-style shirt wears well with your tennis skirt, capri hiking pants, or casual shorts
- Modern classic cut offers a flattering, feminine fit
- Omni-Shade UPF 50-rated fabric provides solid protection from the sun's harmful rays
- Item #COL4163
- Q & A
the color and material is lovely
The Intense Violet is an awesome color
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
My wife loved the color of this shirt, but sadly it was too tight around the chest. Columbia's Innisfree Polo Shirt is kind of stretchy fabric, but it still wasn't stretchy enough for a woman with an above-average bust size. TMI?
The color was nice
Disclaimer: I'm not usually a fan of polos but I thought it would be nice to wear for work. While I LOVED the color (I ordered intense violet) the size ran a little small. I usually wear a size 4 and the small was just slightly too small in the shoulders and bust (i.e. fit fine but I had a feeling once I washed it, it would no longer fit).
Is the shirt long enough to tuck in?