First tracks to last chair.
Equipped for an epic season of skiing/riding deep powder, fresh corduroy, tight trees, and everything in-between, the Columbia Men's In Bounds 650 Turbodown Interchange Jacket delivers exceptional insulation and waterproof protection for the slopes. This 3-in-1 jacket features Columbia's Interchange system, allowing you to wear the waterproof outer jacket as a standalone piece during slushy springtime sessions, or pair it with the zip-in insulated jacket on those cold-and-stormy powder days. Furthermore, the zip-in insulated jacket works great by itself for drinks and around-town errands in frigid conditions.
Integrated into the outer jacket for guaranteed waterproof protection, the Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you pleasantly dry during heavy snow squalls, mixed precipitation, and passing showers. However, most impressive with this 3-in-1 jacket is its 650 Turbodown insulation that's stuffed into the fiery-warm insulated inner jacket. Turbodown is a three-way blend of Columbia's best insulating technologies, giving you the benefits of synthetic and down insulation, as well as a thermal-radiating lining for toasty-warmth when the mercury dips into the single digits.
- 3-in-1 jacket with Columbia's Interchange system
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable membrane (outer jacket)
- 650 Turbodown insulated zip-in jacket (550-fill down + 100g Microtemp XF II)
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner (insulated zip-in jacket)
- Adjustable, snap-down powder skirt
- Underarm vents
- Ski pass and goggle pockets
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Item #COL00VZ