- Detail Images
Keep your boy happy on the slopes.
The Columbia Boy's Ice Slope II Pant is an ideal snow pant for a young man who loves to ski and snowboard on bluebird days. This pant's Omni-Shield coating repels wetness from snowball fights and dripping chair lifts. Don't worry about getting a new pair mid-season either—the grow system lets you extend the legs to accommodate growth spurts.
- Nylon shell has an Omni-Shield coating that resists light snow and dries quickly
- Polyester Slimtech insulation keeps your boy warm without adding bulk to the pants
- Outgrown grow system allows you to extend the legs by 1.5 inches so this pant will keep up with your boy's growth spurts
- Internal leg gaiters and reinforced cuff guards ensure snow does not ride up your child's leg as he rides down the mountain
- Waistband is adjustable to accommodate both growth and extra layers
Share your thoughts
Great Ski Pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
My 10 year old wore the size medium skiing in WV this winter and they were great
Sized too small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
My son is a ten year old has an average to slim build. I will have to buy him the next size up. IT was tough trying to fit fleece pants and underwear below pants. I love the price and feel of the pats. I hope the larger pair is not too long. The product looks adequate for the job but please note that we could not test it.
warm ski pants.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Warm pants, medium is a bit large for 5 year old. I would size down to a small or xs for a 5 year old. Haven't used them yet.. not much snow.