- Detail Images
Technically, its removable liner jacket makes the waterproof Columbia Boys' Ice Slope Interchange Parka a three-in-one piece that can be worn together or each jacket separately. But this special winter piece has another unique feature: the removable fleece liner jacket is also reversible, so it's actually OK to think of the Ice Slope Interchangeable as the jacket that has up to four ways to wear it.
- Zip-in design features a removable, reversible jacket with Microtex Lite polyester on one side and fleece on the reverse side
- Waterproof, windproof shell fends off stormy conditions thanks to Omni-Shield treatment—wear it with the liner jacket in for added warmth or on its own in milder temps
- Multiple zippered front pockets on the outer shell offer a place to warm your hands and store small essentials
- Removable liner jacket features two front pouch pockets to warm your hands
- Attached hood fends off moisture and keeps body heat inside where you need it