Break winter's spell.
When Mother Nature's wrapping her icy hands around your town, don the Columbia Hexbreaker Women's Long Down Jacket and tell her to get her witchcraft out of here. The 600-fill down insulation and Omni-Heat reflective coating keep your body heat in and all the cold out, while the water-resistant nylon shell and soft polyester lining keep you cozy and comfortable, even on the most miserably cold winter days. The Hexbreaker has a slim, flattering cut, so it looks great on the streets of New York, Val d'Isere, or Aspen, and plenty of thoughtful and warm touches like a removable hood, draft-blocking comfort cuffs, and a drawcord waist to give it some shape.
- Water-resistant nylon shell with a polyester lining
- Omni-Heat Reflective Lite coating
- 600-fill down
- Removable and adjustable hood
- Soft and snug comfort cuffs
- Drawcord waist
- Zippered hand pockets and internal security pocket
- Two-way front zipper
- Item #COL00A9