- Detail Images
Thanks to this down jacket, sinning is optional.
There's no need to commit some horrible crime or lead a degenerate life in order to enjoy the toasty warmth of Hades. Simply zip into the Columbia Men's Hellfire Down Jacket, and you'll stay warm in bitter weather without resorting to less socially acceptable ways of staying warm like binge drinking and arson.
- Shadow Rip nylon ripstop is durable and slides neatly under a water-proof shell
- Omni-Heat reflective lining reflects your body heat so it stays where you need it
- 550-fill down insulation offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Modern Classic fit is versatile and comfortable—it's not too tight and not too baggy
- Packable design and compressible down insulation mean this puffy won't hog your pack
- Comfort cuffs sit snugly around your wrists to help keep snow and cold air out
- Plenty of pocket space including goggle and security pockets give you room to haul adventure essentials
Share your thoughts
Good Jacket For winter in Chicago
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was looking for a good jacket without the bulk that most jackets provide, so I decided to buy the Columbia Hellfire , so far it has done its job , it provides 550 fill down which is not much but thanks to their new Omni Heat technology you remain cozy and fresh. Is water repellent but is def not water proof , I would def stand a couple of hours in the snow but not a heavy storm of water. Also the FIT the only thing that makes me wonder, Im usually a small and i ordered this jacket small thinking it would fit fine but is a little to long and wide, Im satisfied with this jacket but columbia seriously need to make some improvements to the fitting.