Columbia Heather Canyon Boot - Girls'
With how they're built, most kids' boots can't really be taken seriously. Lots of cheap foam and plastic go into the design of most kids' boots. Contrary to what many companies seem to believe, kids are super hard on their boots. Columbia is well aware of this fact, and builds boots accordingly. The Girls' Heather Canyon Boot incorporates features that are normally only found in heavy duty adult footwear, like a nylon shank, a removable EVA footbed, and a winter-specific lug tread pattern.
- Wind- and water-resistant leather and textile upper fights off the elements
- Omni-Heat insulation (200g) for toasty toes all winter
- Molded EVA footbed with durable Nylex cover for durability
- Molded nylon shank for added durability and support
- Molded Techlite material provides cushion and support in lightweight material
- Full rubber toe cap for added protection
- Specially designed lugs for gobs of snow traction