Columbia Guide Ride Softshell Jacket - Women's
- Detail Images
The weather doesn't run on a schedule.
Weather changes quickly when you're in the wild parts of the world, and the Columbia Women's Guide Ride Softshell Jacket gives you versatile protection to keep you comfortable when you're in the outdoors. Whether you're pushing through a rainy trail in the Northwest or hanging from a rope on a cold clear day in the high desert, this softshell works hard to make sure you feel good.
- Triple-layered Butter Heat softshell fabric blocks wind, and it's breathable and easy to move in thanks to its flexible fabric
- Omni-Shield treatment sheds moisture so you won't get soaked by every passing shower
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining sends your body heat right back at you so you stay warm when the temperature dips
- Adjustable, removable hood keeps the elements off of your head
- Comfort cuffs with thumbholes stop cold air from heading up your sleeves while cinchable hem draw cord keeps the chill out
- Plenty of pockets including zippered hand pockets and a zippered sleeve pocket haul your essentials