As tough as the trail.
- OutDry bonds a waterproof breathable membrane to the outermost layer of the shoe to keep water from getting into the layers to add weight and lower the temperature
- Omni-Grip non-marking outsole provides optimal traction on any surface
- Dual-density EVA midsole absorbs shock and cushions
- Midfoot shank for added protection and support
Share your thoughts
These were a gift after wearing out and putting an older columbia model boot through the ringer. Bottom grip is versatile and functional to make it perfect for hiking, walking through and shoveling snow. So comfortable that they are considering wearing them to work while they're on their feet all day long!
Lightweight and Supportive
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got these boots to use as versatile motorcycle footwear. They work great for that. The waterproofing has held up well so far and they have a nice look to them.
I've also used them for shoveling the driveway, the grip is amazing. These have a great tread pattern and work on most surfaces.
The boots make a decent approach shoe too, but they don't breathe as well as some other boots I've used. Being lightweight is a bonus too. I don't ever feel like I'm going to trip over stuff.
My ankles are bad or something and just randomly roll on seemingly flat terrain sometimes. These boots prevent that and offer great support. I can walk with confidence through wet and snowy areas.
They feel true to size.