Columbia Grade Max Hooded Jacket - Men's
Do it all in one jacket.
The Grade Max Hooded Jacket one-ups one of Columbia's most versatile jackets by adding - you guessed it - a hood. Worn as a mid-layer or an outer layer, the Grade Max is super-warm, windproof, and ultra-breathable. If the temperature really takes a dive you can zip the Grade Max into one of Columbia's premium shells to make yourself a mega-uber parka.
- Omni-Shield resists all liquids below 170 degrees Fahrenheit to keep you dry and clothes from becoming stained
- Omni-Shield fabrics dry 3 to 5 times faster than untreated fabrics
- Omni-Heat reflective liner reflects heat back in toward your body while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange compatibility
- Zippered pockets keep your stuff inside, even when skiing, and keep cold air from entering