- Detail Images
From the lift to the bar stool.
In your most outrageous fantasies have you ever even dreamed of a full-featured fleece jacket that zips into a full-featured multi-layer shell to form a an impenetrable suit of cold-weather torso armor? Did we just blow your mind? Take a deep breath, try to gather yourself, and behold the Columbia Glacier To Glade II Interchange Parka. The Glacier-To-Glade II is fully waterproof breathable and features an Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective liner to trap your warmth in close to your body. When the lifts close and it's time to head to the bar for a little post-ski celebration, ditch the shell and relax in the stylish fleece liner.
- Omni-Shield resists all liquids below 170 degrees Fahrenheit to keep you dry and clothes from becoming stained
- Omni-Shield fabrics dry 3 to 5 times faster than untreated fabrics
- Omni-Tech membrane is made with pores that are too small for water to pass through but large enough for water vapor so moisture inside can get out but water can't get in
- Omni-Heat reflective liner reflects heat back in toward your body while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape
- Zip-in interchange system turns the 2 jackets into 1
- Fully adjustable, removable storm hood protects your dome from the elements
- Interior security pocket keeps valuables safe
- Drop tail for added coverage
- Underarm venting allows you to dump heat quickly
- Adjustable, snap-back powder skirt gets out of your way when you don't need it
- Zippered pockets keep your stuff inside, even when skiing, and keep cold air from entering
Share your thoughts
my hubby was pleased, especially with the coat. sizing is great. the under jacket is ok except for the bright silver underlining. it looks like a spaceman gear. or a disko outfit. weird. one of his colleagues when saw this said "wow! can you fly with this?" ... it looks like he is a super heri in thid jacket...
waste of money?
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
im 5'10, 165ish..i ordered a large ebony blue color.
i give this product a 2 out of 5 only because its shell is awesome and waterproof and its hood is pretty damn good too!
as far as warmth goes.. i have never worn such a cold jacket! bare in mind the large was a bit to big for me and this could be a factor!
but with powder skirt wrapped round and all cinch cords pulled tight, my back and arms were freezing! so i returned it..
i previously owned a Stoic insulated bombshell and that was a much much better jacket than this, also warmer!
never pay full 300 for this jacket, its not even close to worth it!
it looks sharp tho.