- Detail Images
A warm kid is a winner.
- Omni-Tech membrane is made with pores that are too small for water to pass through but large enough for water vapor so moisture inside can get out but water can't get in
- Removable, adjustable storm hood for added protection
- Adjustable, snap-back powder skirt gets out of your way when you don't need it
- Zippered pockets keep your stuff inside, even when skiing, and keep cold air from entering
- Goggle pocket keeps your lenses from getting scratched
- Reflective trim makes you more visible to traffic
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this for my son who just turned 3, and is of average size. Fits well, and should have enough room to get a 2nd year out of. We live in frigid Manitoba Canada, where it doesn't get much colder, and he continually tells me it's keeping him warm. I worried that it wasn't going to be warm enough because it's not very thick. However, it seems to be warm, but lacking the bulk, which is nice for a little kid with short arms! It's a very nice looking coat - unique colour. Only trouble is that we couldn't find matching snow pants. You'd have to go with black. All in all great bang for your buck!
How cold can the temperature be for this...
How cold can the temperature be for this coat?
Jackets don't get temperature ratings because it is too subjective. Factors such as personal tolerance, activity, wind/moisture, etc must be considered. As well as what else the child would be wearing.