- Detail Images
Once he's out in the snow he'll stay there when he's wearing this warm, dry jacket.
Kick your boy off the couch and send him outside wearing the Columbia Boys' Glacier Slope Jacket. He may grumble as he heads out the door, but it won't take him long to find plenty of fun to get up to and trouble to get into as he plays in the snow; the Glacier Slope Jacket ensures that he's warm and dry, so it won't even occur to him to want to come inside before you're good and ready. And come the weekend, his waterproof breathable insulated jacket is just the ticket to a good time on the ski slopes.
- Omni-Tech waterproof breathable nylon shell keeps falling snow from soaking through while still allowing water vapor to escape
- Taped critical seams prevent water from leaking in at the joints
- 150g Thermotemp insulation offers highly effective, non-bulky warmth
- Taffeta lining allows the jacket to slide on easily over layers
- Hood can be removed on sunny days
- Powder skirt snaps back or comes off all together when he's off the slopes
- Generously-sized front hand pockets, as well as security and goggle pockets on the inside, keep him organized on a busy day of skiing
- OutGrown system allows you to extend the sleeves to get more use out of the jacket