- Detail Images
Go ahead. Talk about your flair.
Don't blow your part in the next video being shot at your home mountain by showing up in gray or black. You need to pop. And you'll definitely pop in the Columbia Fused Form II Jacket. Columbia loaded the Fused Form up with a removable storm hood, snap-back powder skirt, Omni-Tech, Omni-Shield, Omni-Heat, and bunch of other Omnis, so you can be certain that the tech backs up the style.
- Omni-Shield resists all liquids below 170 degrees Fahrenheit to keep you dry and clothes from becoming stained
- Omni-Shield fabrics dry 3 to 5 times faster than untreated fabrics
- Omni-Tech membrane is made with pores that are too small for water to pass through but large enough for water vapor so moisture inside can get out but water can't get in
- Omni-Heat reflective liner reflects heat back in toward your body while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape
- Fully adjustable, removable storm hood protects your dome from the elements
- Interior security pocket keeps valuables safe
- Drop tail for added coverage
- Underarm venting allows you to dump heat quickly
- Adjustable, snap-back powder skirt gets out of your way when you don't need it
- Zippered pockets keep your stuff inside, even when skiing, and keep cold air from entering