- Detail Images
When the sun is high and the temperatures soar, come off the hammock in the shade and join the fun in the high-tech cool of the Columbia Women's Freeze Degree Polo Shirt. Made from four-way stretch jersey with Omni-Freeze Zero, this sweat-activated wonder fabric cools you down so you can keep charging up that mountainside. And Omni-Wick Evap jersey at the sides and back accelerates evaporation, dries in a flash, and breathes beautifully, so you stay dry and happy even when it's hot and humid. With all this cool, dry comfort, you'll want to play all day, which is fine since this polo also fends off harmful sun rays with UPF 50.
- Polyester-elastane Zero jersey offers sweat-activated cooling
- Side and back panels of Evap jersey with Omni-Wick wick away sweat, breathe, stretch four ways, and dry in a flash
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection lets you play longer under clear, blue skies
- Performance fit with ergonomic seams provides unhindered mobility
- Antimicrobial treatment fights odor to keep you fresh as a daisy
Share your thoughts
Cute & Great Fabric
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I am usually a size 6, 27" waist, the small was a bit small and I sent it back since I mainly want to wear this shirt to work. The seam details on the back are really nice and the green is a cute refreshing color, not minty (I thought it might be.) Fabric is very nice, quick wick too for fluctuating office temps. Would be great to wear outside or casual too.