The weather report is calling for a really cold one. Slide the Columbia Women's Extreme Fleece Tights on, make your morning coffee, and get ready to head out to the slopes. These fleece baselayer bottoms use Omni-Heat thermal reflective technology to keep your legs warm on the slopes.
- Omni-Heat reflective technology uses a dotted lining to reflect and retain your body heat while also wicking excess moisture and dissipating excess heat so you stay warm and comfortable on the ski or sled hill
- Omni-Wick technology wicks moisture away and dries quickly
- Compressive fit and mid rise mean this baselayer slides easily under your ski pants
- Antimicrobial helps manage your funk
- Ergonomic seams eliminate chafing issues and offer comfort
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
Used them going up Mount Kilimanjaro and them kept me extremely warm. I have very low tolerance for the cold and these were perfect. They run big. I am usually a medium and a got them in a small and they fit great.
Omni-Heat is sweet!
These are WARM. Perfect layer for the super cold days. The dotted lining acts like a space blanket keeping your body heat where you want it. It looks pretty cool too! Very comfortable and a nice fit.
Columbia Extreme fleece
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Awesome! Very warm and true to fit