- Detail Images
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective tech radiates infrared energy back towards your body for increased warmth retention
- Omni-Wick EVAP tech improves moisture transfer away from your body so your skin stays warm, dry, and comfortable
- Low rise resists riding up
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents odors from accumulating in the fabric over time
- Ergonomic stitching and seamless gusset provides added mobility and comfort
Share your thoughts
Nice and warm!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I was wondering how good these would be, and my initial impressions are good. They are nice and thick and feel great.
Great Base Layer
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I say "great base layer"because they are exactly that. They are fairly light overall, not to be confused with expedition-weight underwear. That said, the reflective treatment on the inside is amazing! Use these in conjunction with any other long underwear and you're good to go deep into the cold. The moisture wicking is also very nice. Personally, I use these under my leathers for cold-weather motorcycling. The skin-tight fit is very helpful, since room is at a premium. All in all, I can highly recommend these tights for cold-weather use.