- Detail Images
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective tech radiates infrared energy back towards your body for increased warmth retention
- Omni-Wick EVAP tech improves moisture transfer away from your body so your skin stays warm, dry, and comfortable
- Quarter-zip neckline lets you vent excess warmth at will
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents odors from accumulating in the fabric over time
- Thumb holes prevent the sleeves from levitating up your arms as you run, bike, and climb
Share your thoughts
Midweight and delicate
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This piece is comfortable and it fits an athletic frame well. But I'd call it a midweight piece. It isn't nearly as warm as an Under Armour 3.0 baselayer. I've taken to layering this on top of my UA on very cold days.
The threads pulls very easily, so you can't wear it as your outer layer if the day heats up on you.
I'm 6'1", 185 lbs and the large fits very well.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
Had to return this as the XL seemed huge to me. Seems to be well made but I was surprised at the sizing. Looks nice and seems warm.