Columbia Endura 35 Backpack - 2135cu in
A cool, comfortable pack for very long day hikes or minimalist backpacking.
Some legendary hikes and summer summits require a dawn to dusk commitment. That's when the Columbia Endura 35 Backpack exceeds your wildest backcountry expectations. Plenty of space for a huge, all-day mountain endeavor, this large daypack could also be used for overnight trips or lightweight backpacking through your favorite wilderness area.
- Backdraft aerating back panel uses tensioned mesh to keep the pack from resting on your back, providing a layer of fresh air between you and the load
- Techlite Velocity Load shoulder and waist straps feature dual layers of foam for ultimate cushioning, while mesh linings wick moisture and prevent overheating
- Aluminum frame and top-lid compression straps keep your load from shifting, while load-lifter straps angle the weight to your legs
- Removable, floating top lid and an extending skirt with drawcord provides access to the main compartment
- Integrated rain fly and Omni-Shield fabric keep your gear dry in storms, and Tarmaq bottom fabric reduces wear
- SilverBack interior fabric provides visibility inside your pack
- A hydration pocket holds your water supply (sold separately)
- Trekking pole attachments, top lid straps, bottom sleeping bag straps, and external pockets let you secure gear for overnight trips in the woods
- Medium fits 17-19inch torso lengths; Large fits 19-21inch torso lengths