You won't have to give up your riverside walks when the weather turns cold when you don the Columbia Women's Della Fall Mid Jacket. A combination of down insulation and a thermal-reflective lining helps you stay cozy without weighing you down. The attached hood and a dropped tail provide extra protection when the biting wind blows across the water. Leather details and removable synthetic faux fur provide details that give this jacket chic street style.
- A winter jacket that combines serious warmth with city style
- Down insulated for lightweight warmth
- Omni-Heat technology reflects body heat to keep you warm
- Attached hood offers additional protection from cold weather
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur for style
- Drop tail for extra warmth
- Active fit gives a tapered silhouette
- Item #COL01F6
- Q & A
Not warm enough for Utah winters!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
I chose this jacket because of aesthetics, the reasonable price, and good experiences with previous Omni Tech outerwear. However, I just got around to testing it out in 50 degree weather and I couldn't be more disappointed...I can't imagine how I would possibly manage once it starts snowing regularly! Sadly this jacket is going back.