What's old is new again.
They say if you hang on to clothes long enough, they inevitably come back in style. You may not have had the Men's CSC Originals Fleece Jacket back in the '80s when Columbia first designed it, but you can certainly get a taste of the retro style today. Columbia dug up the quarter-zip design, zippered hand pockets, and flashy color schemes straight from their archives, so you can do hop turns on 220cm skinny skis, paddle your dad's old canoe, or do some renovations on that old 1983 camper you have sitting in the driveway in authentic, fleecy comfort. Radical!
- A seriously radical retro pullover from Columbia
- Designed straight from the archives with OG logo
- Ideal for hot-dogging on skinny skis and playing air guitar
- Super cozy polyester fleece in a 3/4-zip front
- Relaxed fit so you have room to dance to more '80s music
- Item #COL01BI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This jacket is f'n sweet. Retro feel, retro fit, and of course old school colors. Plus, the kangaroo pocket is an added bonus. My newest gear that reminds me of a few decades ago, and is now my go to jacket for apres skiing. Not a slim fitting fleece, but I would say it still fits true to size.