- Detail Images
If only they made it in grown-up sizes.
Not only does the Columbia Toddler Girls' Crash Out Jacket dish out great style, but this tech-heavy jacket gives your tot all of the features she needs to stay warm and dry while she's making her first french fry-pizza attempt. So, don't be fooled by the cutesy appearance because this jacket is packing the kind of burly tech that you'd be stoked to find in a coat built for adult adventures.
- Omni-Tech system combines a breathable, water-blocking membrane and water-shedding Omni-shield DWR to keep her dry
- The 20k-rated fabric won't let moisture in even if she's gets caught in heavy snow
- Critical seams are taped to provide extra protection where she's most likely to get hit by the wet stuff
- Microtemp insulation holds in body heat so she stays warm
- Lightweight taffeta lining makes sliding into this jacket a breeze
- OutGrown grow system has extra length sewn into the sleeves that can let out as she gets bigger
- Removable, adjustable storm hood keeps her head warm or can be left behind for a more streamlined feel
- Adjustable snap-back powder skirt stops snow from flying up her back
- Adjustable outer cuff with inner comfort cuff seals out the weather
- Plenty of pocket space, including internal security and goggle pockets haul ski-day essentials
- Reflective accents make her easier to spot after dark