- Detail Images
You're going to want to wear them, but resist—they don't fit grownups.
The Columbia Girls' Crash Out Bib takes a simple, straightforward design and loads it with the kind of burly tech you'd expect from a hardcore pant built for backcountry-rocking grown ups. But, this bib is built just for your little snow princess so she stays dry and warm while she picks up on your skill and emulates your technique.
- Omni-Tech system combines a breathable, water-blocking membrane and water-shedding Omni-shield DWR to keep her dry
- The 20k-rated fabric won't let moisture in even if she's gets caught in heavy snow
- Critical seams are taped to provide extra protection where she's most likely to get hit by the wet stuff
- Slimtech insulation holds in body heat without adding a lot of bulk
- Lightweight taffeta lining makes sliding into this jacket a breeze
- OutGrown grow system has extra length sewn into the hems that can let out as she grows
- Adjustable elastic suspenders and an adjustable waist seal out snow and keep her pants in place
- Abrasion-resistant panels protect the bottom of these pants from getting chewed up by her bindings
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
We looked all over to find a pair of bibs that looked good and kept her dry. These do both. I would recommend a base layer still for cooler days or nights.
Daughter says: "finally a cool pair of snow pants"