- Detail Images
- Community Images
The incredibly lightweight Columbia Women's Cross On Over Cargo Knee Pant loves nothing more than a warm-weather outing. Hike up your favorite hill or take the canoe out for a spin in complete comfort thanks to the quick-wicking properties of this capri; at the end of the day, your skin will thank you for the UPF 50-rated sun protection, too.
- Supplex nylon is breathable, lightweight, and fast-drying
- Omni-Wick treatment moves moisture away from your skin so you stay drier on muggy days
- Omni-Shade UPF 50-rated protection keeps the sun off on bright days
- Active fit allows plenty of room to move
- Mid-rise waist features adjustable integrated webbing belt for the best fit
- Two front pockets and two side zip cargo pockets give you plenty of spots to stash outing essentials
- Bungee cords cinch up the leg hems for high river crossings
Share your thoughts
easy travel pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Keeping cool in the Yucatan in July is hard enough without wearing pants that make you hotter, These were great, lightweight and cool. And they didn't stick to you. Thunderstorms would roll through and drench everything. These pants would dry in very little time even when still on you, At the hotel they could be rinsed out and dry by the next day. They looked great too. easy to pack and very light. I never check a bag,Everything goes into my backpack and has to fit and be light enough to carry. And there has to be enough versatile clothes that will last for two weeks. Love these pants: )
My daughter and I at Chichén Itzá enjoying the tour and keeping as cool as possible.
These pants are great
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I really love these pants. They super comfy and cool. They fit really well too. Some pants, this style, can be overly tight through the thighs. These are not that way. They are room without being baggy. I love the pockets. They are excellent on the beach as a cover-up. I like something I can be active in that still covers the backs of my knees because they always get burned. These are also great for hiking or just running errands. I've found myself finding a reason to wear them everyweeken.