- Detail Images
Sunscreen has a way of sliding off after a few hot, sweaty hours on a sunny trail; the Columbia Women's Coolest Cool Long-Sleeve Top offers a goop-free solution that also keeps you far cooler and more comfortable than any tee or cami could. That's because in addition to highly effective Omni-Shade protection, the shirt features Columbia's innovative Omni-ZERO technology, which means that the more you sweat, the cooler the fabric gets; at the same time, the Omni-Wick tech is moving moisture from your skin. Together, these technologies create the ultimate solution for backpackers, trekkers, and adventure athletes who need to stay cool, dry, and protected.
- Omni-Freeze ZERO fabric reacts with your perspiration to lower the temperature of the fabric and keep you cool
- Omni-Wick technology moves and disperses moisture away from your body so you stay drier and more comfortable
- Omni-Shade treatment increases the shirt's sun protection to 50
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents odors from accumulating in the fabric
- Four-way stretch in fabric offers comfortable mobility
- Ergonomic flatlock seaming keeps you chafe-free and comfortable